Monday, May 17, 2010

"Into the Storm" Taylor Anderson

This book takes place during WWII and talks about the destroyer USS Walker. The USS Walker is a WWI ship that is fighting a loosing battle with the Japanese. They are with an international group of allies and are engaged by few large Japanese ships. Through luck the Waller and there sister ship are able to survive the encounter and sink the enemy ship. While they where fighting they went into a large squall of weather and after they had sunk the Jap. ship they went over to the wreckage and there was survivors that were in the water. As they were going to pick them up a strange creature came and ate the all but one of the survivors. That was only the start and then are they keep sailing they release that they are in a different world. They encounter dinosaurs and only money type inhabitants. This was the start of there whole encounter. That is where I am so far.


I kind of like my book, I had expected for it to be more of a ship wreak story, but that was not what this book is really about. So I think it is ok, but I cant wait to be done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment