Thursday, June 3, 2010

Warm Up and advice

How do you feel about going into 10th grade next year?

I am exited and kind of nervous since it is another step up and just like all of the other years I am nervous since it might be harder and more challenging then 9th grade. For next year I want to keep the goals that I had for this year, which were to maintain highest honors and play a spot each season. Also I hope with our new teacher that we are able to start a model UN club and a youth in government club as well. I hope to work in a financial job during the year and keep up my persuit of going to Columbia and all of my other goals.

Do you have any advice for me as I enter 10th grade?

1 comment:

  1. Luke,
    It was a pleasure to have you in class, as well as, coach you on the xc ski team. You are an intelligent leader. Your interest in government is a rare trait at your age, and with your dedication, I'm sure you'll find a job you love. Look forward to xc ski season next year. Your writing skills improved this year and will prepare you for 10th grade. All the best and enjoy the summer.

    ReplyDelete